If you are on 3.67 to 3.73 start here:
- Use H-Encore2 to install Henkaku.
- Downgrade the Vita with Modoru,
you must Downgrade if firmware on 3.69-3.73!
- Install Enso on Firmware 3.60 or
- Install Enso on Firmware 3.65
- Remove Trophy Warning from H-Encore.
- Remove Trophy Warning from Games (Continue Saves From a Different PSN Account).
If you are on 3.65 start here:
If you are on 3.60 start here:
If you are under 3.60 start here:
I Hacked my Vita, Now What?
SD2Vita: Use a MicroSD Card!
Backup Vita Titles, Updates, and DLCs!
- Pic by Pic Guide to Install NoNpDrm Files From PC.
- Pic by Pic Guide to Install Osyscall6, Instead of Compatibility Packs.
- Pic by Pic Guide to Install PKGj Files Directly on the PS Vita.
- Pic by Pic Guide to Install Files from NoPayStation.
Overclock the Vita for Improved Performances!
Disable Update Prompts and Prevent Updating!
Transfer Files Without any Cables!
Restore VitaShell, When Hacking Gone Wrong!
- Pic by Pic Guide on how to Restore VitaShell.
(For errors in installing Henkaku/Enso, losing all bubbles, or formatting the memory card and losing VitaShell)