By launching H-Encore to hack your PS Vita, users will eventually experience a trophy warning whenever they try to open up a game. This guide will show you how to remove this warning by altering H-Encore through VitaShell.
VitaShell: GitHub Link
Step 1: Enable Unsafe Homebrews.
- Go to Setting/HENkaku Settings and make sure Enable Unsafe Homebrews is checked.
Step 2: Launch VitaShell.
- Launch VitaShell and go to ux0:user/00/savedata/ and go down to the Folder PCSG90096.
- Press Triangle and press X on Open decrypted.
Step 3: Copy System.dat and remove PCSG90096.
- Go to system.dat, press Triangle and select Copy.
- Press O to go back to ux0:user/00/savedata
- Highlight “..” press Triangle and then Paste.
- Highlight PCSG90096, press Triangle and select Delete.
- Exit out of VitaShell and go launch H-Encore.
- The game Bitter Smile will pop up.
Step 5: Close H-Encore/Bitter Smile.
- When you see this screen, close out of the demo, go back to the home screen, and launch VitaShell.
Step 6: In VitaShell Move System.dat Back.
- Back in VitaShell, a new PCSG90096 folder will appear at ux0:user/00/savedata.
- Highlight system.dat, press Triangle and select Copy.
- Highlight PCSG90096, press Triangle, and then Open decrypted.
- Go to “..” and press Triangle and select Paste.
- Press O to go back to ux0:user/00/savedata, highlight system.dat, press Triangle, and select Delete.
- Now whenever you open a game or app you will no longer get a pop up warning you about not being able to earn trophies.
Note: If you are using games or other apps with saved data from another PSN account you will also get the trophy warning and that is a different issue. Please see my guide here (https://psvitamod.com/saves) to remove that trophy warning.